Here is a quick reference to help you choose the best trimmer for the man in your life. These always make a great gift whether for Christmas, birthday or Father’s day. Here is your chance to shop for the best.
1. Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer– The Barba has been fitted with Remington’s Lube to last a lifetime. This added feature guarantees that these blades not need oiling throughout the lifetime of the trimmer. No need for oil with this one!
2. BaByliss For Men 7855U I-Trim Stubble+ Trimmer – When you stop and look at this you’ll see that a lot about the i-stubble was designed to give the best stubble control performance. The stylish and sturdy design looks as impressive as it feels in the palm of your hand. All these hair trimmer skills are easily within reach and the ergonomic shape making for easy handle.
3. Philips QC5170 Mains Rechargeable Hairclipper– This is the answer you have been looking for. Now cutting your own hair has never been easier; Philips has made it much easier and more stylish for you. Take a look at the first-ever clipper designed with the self-hair cutters in mind offering a full 180 degree pivot.
4. Braun Series 3 340 Electric Rechargeable Wet & Dry Male Foil Shaver– So naturally it is a big step up in quality all round. Looks great, is comfortable to hold. It comes with a dock you can stand it in and the cable plugs into a bathroom plug socket. Two Pin. It needs to be charged for about 4 hours straight out of the box. Future recharges should only take an hour and there is a 5 minute quick charge option.
5. Wahl Clip N Rinse Cord Cordless Rinseable Rechargeable Hair Clipper Kit Black / Chrome 9639-017– This makes it a perfect family clipper as this is something that the whole family can use. With rinsing the blades in between cuts for sanitation. With the optional plug in feature when the battery gets low you can This gives you great confidence that you can cut hair to a professional standard, no matter how many haircuts you are doing.
There are always going to be things to do to keep your male hair trimmers in line, what will be important is that you remember to do it, and you do it properly. Here we will show you how to care for your new male hair trimmer. Cleaning and how to properly use them in 5 easy steps:
1. It is going to be important to clean the blades of the clipper anytime you are going to be using it, and after each use. This will become habit eventually. If there are any stray hairs that are still in the clipper it could interfere with the use of the clippers. Use a small brush to brush off any hair or debris that may be on the cutting blade.
2. You will want to add some clipper oil to the blade. Turn on the blade and let it run for few seconds to allow the oil to get into all of different crevices of the blade. This will help offer longer life to the clippers and the blade. One step in maintenance care of your new male hair trimmer.
3. As you get ready to cut your hair go through and decide on how much hair you want to cut the first time. Check to see if this particular set came with spacers. The spacers help you to keep an even distance from the blade and your head. Example: you use a one inch spacer simply run the clipper over your hair with the spacer provided. Once you are done your entire head of hair will have one inch of hair. This is beneficial for a quick trim at home.
4. Keep in mind there are going to always be advantages to having someone else cut or trim your hair for you. And it will always be quicker, but if you are one who likes to get the job done themselves, remember to use a comb to help measure the length you are wanting to trim.
5. Lastly you will want to clean up the areas around your ears. After that your neck and back with the closest setting on your clippers. Obviously offering you that fresh and clean look at the end of your trim. Last extra tip: When you are sure you are done you can rub or splash some baby powder or lotion on your neck to help limit the razor burn. And for last minute maintenance you need to add more oil to the blades to keep the blades in good condition.
There are several reasons why men choose to cut their own hair, or why parents across the globe feel it ok to go ahead and trim the hair of their children. But what does all of this add up to? Savings, did you know one person, can save roughly £100 a year on hair care, styles and maintenance by cutting your own hair.
2. LESS DRAMA
No more hairdresser/stylist drama. Getting out there and looking for the right barbour or gents salon to get your hair done just how you want. This can cause a lot of anxiety for some people, the idea that you are going to have to find a good stylist, and hope that they have an opening. Than you have to sit there and wonder why do they have an opening? Are the new? Or just not that good? So many things to ask or question when it comes to finding the right stylist, when you need them.
3. LEARNING TO CUT YOUR HAIR WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOU LOOKING FRESH
When you learn how to cut your hair yourself you are going to have the opportunity to look your best at all times. This cuts out having to find someone to cut it, make the appointment and go out in the cold, or wind to get it done. Thus way a touch up takes no more than 10 minutes and you never have to leave your house.