Here is a quick reference to help you choose the best trimmer for the man in your life. These always make a great gift whether for Christmas, birthday or Father’s day. Here is your chance to shop for the best.
1. Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer– The Barba has been fitted with Remington’s Lube to last a lifetime. This added feature guarantees that these blades not need oiling throughout the lifetime of the trimmer. No need for oil with this one!
2. BaByliss For Men 7855U I-Trim Stubble+ Trimmer – When you stop and look at this you’ll see that a lot about the i-stubble was designed to give the best stubble control performance. The stylish and sturdy design looks as impressive as it feels in the palm of your hand. All these hair trimmer skills are easily within reach and the ergonomic shape making for easy handle.
3. Philips QC5170 Mains Rechargeable Hairclipper– This is the answer you have been looking for. Now cutting your own hair has never been easier; Philips has made it much easier and more stylish for you. Take a look at the first-ever clipper designed with the self-hair cutters in mind offering a full 180 degree pivot.
4. Braun Series 3 340 Electric Rechargeable Wet & Dry Male Foil Shaver– So naturally it is a big step up in quality all round. Looks great, is comfortable to hold. It comes with a dock you can stand it in and the cable plugs into a bathroom plug socket. Two Pin. It needs to be charged for about 4 hours straight out of the box. Future recharges should only take an hour and there is a 5 minute quick charge option.
5. Wahl Clip N Rinse Cord Cordless Rinseable Rechargeable Hair Clipper Kit Black / Chrome 9639-017– This makes it a perfect family clipper as this is something that the whole family can use. With rinsing the blades in between cuts for sanitation. With the optional plug in feature when the battery gets low you can This gives you great confidence that you can cut hair to a professional standard, no matter how many haircuts you are doing.